Thursday, June 19, 2014

Welcome


     I created this blog as a way to share my love of great storytelling. This will be mostly book recommendations and reviews, but I'm sure some film, television, and plays will wander in as well. 

     As my first post to this new adventure, let me just say this: I won’t be the smartest critic for new books, and my love for old books will have the bias of nostalgia clinging to them. To be quite honest, I don’t have the desire or the personality to pick at everything wrong with a book in order for me to look superior. (As an aspiring author those people terrify me). What I do want to do is share what I am reading and have read, and hope that maybe a poorly articulated recommendation will lead to the love and excitement of finding a good story.

    After all, nothing quite compares to worlds that swallow you whole.


1 comment: